This systems architecture provides for the design of an application that may be likened to a billboard or a monitor; a bulletin that posts notices to bring such message or notice to the attention of the party or parties it is intended to be communicated.
Convergence Portal Interface Terminal
A. SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERIM TIMELINE TEMPLATE. A chronological order of events that is consciously recognized an actual eventuality in Interim Timeline history. It is termed template because as being an order derived from the real conscious history of the Mainstream timeline, the derivation may be used in a different operation or application but without changing the format of its original composition as it is originally derived.
2. OPERATIONAL SYSTEM OF MESSAGE ENCRYPTION. In the operation of its functions, a Consciousness Notifier required a Technical Code of which it shall be written or encoded. As may simply be defined as the contextual applied or relative assignment of values that employs modified sense and meaning of literal values, a Technical Code is that syntax and semantics to be employed by the application to distinguish its relative systems architecture being an applied composition.
3. CLASSIFIED DATA BASE. Not necessarily pertaining to an exclusively technical design of data base as it is understood in the study and discipline of computer science, the data base required by the application is that storage directory or archive separate from the main pages of the Animus Dictum. This is required in order to maintain integrity of the character of the messages that may be transmitted in so being highly classified.
4. SYSTEMS NETWORK PLATFORM. May be adopted from any of the existing networks or service providers legitimately operating in the Mainstream Timeline, the network that may be selected shall be that platform to which the application shall pursue its functional operations.
1. INTERIM TIMELINE TEMPLATE SET-UP. Consciousness Notifier Template shall be that conscious memory of the events that transpired in the historical chronology of the present contemporaneous reality being the triangulated identified time synchronized with the creation of this application being in the present current time of the year 2012 AD and particularly this 22nd day of July. Template information shall be those events contained in the memory of this day being its past eventualities and those events yet to transpire from this present day on as its future eventualities that may or may not be applied in their literal value or perspective.
2. TECHNICAL CODE SET-UP. Adopting an operational system of message encryption, this application mostly rely on the fundamental encryption system commonly utilized in the pages of Animus Dictum where sophisticated construction and composition of technical symbols and character codes are not employed in establishing system of message encryption. Employment of codes by this application rely mostly on the semantic values of message composition rather than the building characters in technical structuring of message syntax. Briefly stated, codes used by this application is not by way of using symbols and technical characters but rely mostly on the vocabularyO values where one may literally read a literal syntax but one may not understand exactly what its semantical value and equivalent really connotes and actually intend to convey unless one is familiar with the VocabularyO usages of the Animus Dictum.
3. CLASSIFIED DATABAS SETUP. That aside from the official DepositaryO archive of the Animus Dictum, a particularly assigned Administrator's Document Directory is created in the local drive C: of the Terminal. Its main directory shall bear the official title Animus Dictum ADDB which shall further contain subdirectories as to categorize contents. The official word processing application that will be utilized in the classified repository shall be the applications belonging to the MS Office Software.
4. NETWORK PLATFORM SET-UP. In adoption of the network platform for this particular application, the page An Agnostic In Soliloquy that is an institutional page by Dennis Manansala (firstname.lastname@example.org) who is a pseudo cyber-space character of the members of the Inner Circle is modified and designed purposively to meet the systems requirement of the foregoing. Other pages may still be created or those already existing may be adopted provided that any future page adoption or creation shall be recorded in the update log in this data source code.
This application is officially initiated by the publication of the triangulated notice issued and posted the night prior the writing of this system module which announced the Period of Registration by which parties interested may pursue the prescribed Registration Procedure setting among others, the period deadline and the schedule of fees and trusting the functioning of Animus Dictum Scripting Language to have provided all the other provisions of the bulletin necessarily to complete the message that need be transmitted. In particular, the systems initialization is linked to this systems page as follows:
The completed output of this design or otherwise the Beta release of this application shall immediately be launched along with the publication of the foregoing data source. As Beta Release, the output product that shall be launched along side final completion of the composition of this module as to administer the final testing and evaluation process of version stability of the initial Beta output release. Period of testing shall comprise the next 8 proceeding days from date this root data is signed. Should Beta testing prove necessity for upgrade or modification, period of revision shall be decided depending on the required upgrade but not to last for another eight days from thereon. Otherwise, nothing else is required of both the application and of this rood data source as the Beta release automatically becomes the stable and therefore the official version release of the output product upon expiration of the testing period provided above.
1. COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA. The application is primarily designed to perform the function of a message transmission software which operates as the storage and transmission channel or tool used to store and deliver intended information or data to a particularly identified receiver. In consonance with Animus Dictum design, the application draws distinction from any other media because the information or data intended for transmission is directly transmitted towards consciousness level without necessarily going through any sense perception. Likewise, the application is engineered to run in any platform without the least requisite for any other software application much less any hardware device in performing its intended function. Said plainly, the information or data is perceived by the receiver by any means of mental or psychological realization that may come in a form of dream or imagination or a simple mental discovery or conscious reminder or otherwise self cognition mostly by means of association with any given sense perception in a particular point in time. The completeness of message is usually grasped, perceived and understood by the receiver through the ability of the message to construct and compose itself in the mind of its identified receiver. Transmission by way of this application is actualized in real time where receiver receives the message exactly in the same time as the message encoded in the adopted network platform of the software.
2. CONSCIOUSNESS AND MEMORY ENCODER. As may literally, but not materially, be likened to a mobile cellular telephone which principal function the storage and transmission of information and data, this application may not only be used a simple communications media. Depending on the intent and purpose of the sender, the application may take the function of a consciousness and memory encoder able to encode information and data directly to the mind of an unsuspecting intended receiver. As mostly launched in a platform that runs in Mainstream Timeline, the processing of the message by this application allows encoding in similar tirangulated time span.
Tagged simply as Consciousness Notifier, the encoding ability of the application include memory modification where the message transmitted inherent of the potential, if so intended, to encode in the memory and/or consciousness of the receiver and add therein eventualities and experiences either in present time, during the past or even the future. An eventuality encoded to the mind/s and consciousness of the receiver/s, he or she is thereafter to realize and believe the actuality of the encoded message to have mostly transpired without necessarily and actually having experienced that which have been encoded directly to the conscious memory of the receiver.
By means of utilizing its operational functions, the application does not alone encode information and data directly to the memory of the receiver and therefore modifying what such receiver knows of his or her past, the application is also able to modify the already contained perceptions and experiences stored in the reciever's memory and consciousness thus able to affect and influence not alone memory but even character and behaviour of the receiver.
3. MULTI-REALITY-LEVEL TRANSMISSION. Intended for use beyond real-life reality but most specially with Metaphysical Communications of METACOM, the application is so designed to store and transmit data and information not only in real-time and in the present timeline. Likewise, it may be used to send messages to the consciousness of the past or of the future and such beings and entities existing beyond the present or otherwise of without material and actual known existence.
Thank you for choosing the Cherry Mobile Q9 Dual-SIM mobile phone. By reading this User's Manual, you shall understand the use of the Q9 and learn its excellent functionality and easy operation methods.
The Cherry Mobile Q9 Dual-SIM mobile phone is designed for the GSM/GPRS network environment. In addition to its basic phone functions. it also provides multiple practical functions for you like a QWERTY Keyboard, phonebook, polyphonic ring tones, clock/alarm clock, calendar, health, calculator, FM radio, MP3/Video player, Analog TV, Bluetooth, WiFi, camera, video recorder, voice recorder, etc., to facilitate both your work and entertainment activitiees.
The Cherry Mobile Q9 meets the GSM?GPRS technical criteria, and was certified by both domestic and foreign authorities and institutions.
We reserve the right to modify any content in this User's Manual without any notice.