It is only by directly accessing the Terminal that realities may be able to EncodeRight.
Because IPv4 has been exhausted and IPv6 exclusively provided by the Terminal’s Registrar, someone’s dream is most likely also being dreamed by somebody else if not it is in direct contradiction with those of the others.
Hence, in all realities, every minute is a constant battle and war as to who shall ultimately prevail. . . Whose will shall ultimately prevail?
And all the wars a matter of a day’s routine.
Sa salisalising mundo nila, ang sino mang gustohing mauna sa “finish line” ay hindi lamang dapat maging matulin sa pagtakbo. Higit mahalaga ang dapat na maging tuso. Patirin, pilayin, harangan ang katunggali. Kung kinakailangan, ilibing ng buhay upang hindi na makatakbo pa.
By EncodeRight, laging may reset feature sa kahit pa anong karambola ng mundo. Mainstream timeline is always just a phone-call away. So is sanity. Morality. . . And balance and order in the universe that only Terminal Services provide the guaranteed interface.
At dahil sa pinagsanga-sangang wika, it is very common that the interface device they are using don’t exactly understand what in it is encoded. (Most common of such device is a mobile cellular telephone).
The Terminal being the Universal Service Provider of the Convergence Portal Interface is the only site they can avail of Unicode; the right definition, meanings and values of words and characters – EncodeRight.
When you want your words sound and mean right; you want your time real; your consciousness attuned; your world proper and true... come to the Terminal and
EncodeRight also provides SECURITY and INSURANCE. Any user who may loose consciousness, awareness, or sense of sanity and direction (in which case may no longer have the ability to seek help or seek for the right service/s from Terminal, his saved memory in Mainstream Timeline automatically activates. They are then recalled to Mainstream reality.
Security and Default Memory is charged regular rate. Those who don’t avail may just be content to wait for periodic systems check-point that Terminal regularly conducts as reality maintenance.
These and many other services provided by the Terminal come with a fee. Maintainance, Operating Costs, Investment Security, Development Funding, etc., are only some of the immediate financial concerns of Terminal that’s why it can’t afford to continue servicing the public for miniminal fees much less for free if it continues to aim for critical service excellence.
That said, Terminal announces today through Consciousness Notifier that for the right it reserves to deny any client or user services requested for insufficient paid credits, effective immediately shall Terminal impose its NO-PAY-NO-SERVICE POLICY.
In this connection, the following updated schedule of fees and payment matrix is herein issued and published:
- 1. Clients or users who wish to avail any service from Terminal may pay for such service/s either by cash or by their personal credit.
- 2. For cash paying clients or users, each individual request for any service that Terminal provides costs a standard rate of ONE HUNDRED PHILIPPINE PESO or ISANG DAANG PISO… ISANG DAAN ng Piso ISANG Serbisyo.
- 3. Breakdown and distribution shall be SINGKWENTA PESOS para sa Terminal at SINGKWENTA PESOS para paghati-hatian ng retailer ng credit, ng courier ng ibinayad nap era (upang ito’y maiparating sa katiwala ng Terminal sa tamang oras at tamang kamalayan), ng service tax (for use of currency or medium or exchange) at kung ano pa mang kabayarang kumakapaloob sa proseso ng bagbabayad sa katuparan ng transaksyon. . . SINKWENTA ay KASINGKWENTA ng ISANG DAAN.
- 4. For administrators of TLDs paying in cash, rate of fees shall be computed under three (3) considerations, namely:
- a. Bulk or quantity of service being requested in relation with the bulk or quantity of beneficiaries or target recipients;
- b. Availability and status/condition of service requested meaning the supply considerations; and,
- c. The nature of service requested.
- 5. For both individuals and TLDs who prefer to pay with their respective personal and/or association credits, they may proceed with their requests. However, Terminal MAY or MAY NOT provide the service they are requesting. Dicision is purely discretionary upon the Terminal.
- 6. In case Terminal continue to provide requesting client or user the service/s sought for, payment of fees shall automatically be charged to their personal or association credits.
- a. Payments by credit is usually not goverened by any standard schedule or matrix as they are always higher in figure than payments by cash;
- b. Consumation of the service transaction means that client or user waives all and any right pertinent claim or complaint on the billing assignment; and,
- c. Credits generally accrue to an individual or an association as may be translated to well-being. As payment, Terminal may deduct from such client partial or total of hig incurred memory (or substitute it with artificial), minimize or totally deprive consciousness and perception, and the same with their intelligence. Credit therefore is understood as: 1) Memory; 2) Perception or senses; and, 3) Intelligence.
- 7. Insufficiency or depletion of credit shall automaticall render a user or client to be suspended from his or her preferred timeline and consciousness and shall be recalled to Mainstream Timeline. Upon recall, such client shall exist a completely normal unaware consciousness unperceiving and therefore without ability to interface much less connect with any other reality or consciousness beyond Mainstream.
- 8. For the time being, he or she shall perform the role of one of the keeper and maintainer of Mainstream Status Qou where consciousness and intelligence within his class are the one who assures continuity of Mainstream Timeline.
- 9. While in Timeline, his or her labor or amount of performance of contribution for the general well-being (balance and order) or Mainstream Status Quo earns them credit until such credit becomes sufficient again for them to proceed to their previous stature. This concept is the new version MORTAL vs IMMORTAL existences.
- 10. Lucid intervals are however provided by Terminal from time-to- time for purposes and reasons exclusive to its discretion.
Written and published this Eleventh of August year 2012 AD, City of Scarborough, Kalayaan Islands Monarchy.
- THE ENCODER
Magandang Hapon pong Muli.
Ang VerbO 06:49, Agosto 11, 2012 (UTC)