1. DATA. The singular identifiable cell or otherwise that sort of record that may be recognized as an individual entity. Being the soul character, data is mostly in the form of a letter, symbol, or a word which assigns identity.
2. PHRASE. The coining or collaboration of two or more words or letters forming something or anything perceivable in the initial stage of understanding where a certain thought is formed that is otherwise known as sense or meaning.
3. SENTENCE. Known as consciousness, sentences are the formation of words making a complete thought. By way of structured formation of data and/or phrase/s, consciousness is initiated.
4. PARAGRAPH. Is the collaboration of related sentences whereby forming series of complete thoughts known as information.
5. ARTICLE. The article is the arrangement and organization of paragraphs forming a singularly identifiable literary piece that may take a form of a book, feature, report, poetry, etc. where the organization of several collected information establishes the formation of a unit of knowledge.
6. COMPILATION. When literary pieces are collected and organized forming an identifiable collection, the compilation otherwise known as body of knowledge is the material representation of such organized consolidation and organization of varied articles (or pieces or genre of literature) which may or may not contain the same or similar information but are usually classified or grouped under categories forming relationships.
7. HARDWARE. These are material objects and things that physically manifest the interrelationships of the various bodies of knowledge as applied knowledge.
8. SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMS. Similar with the hardware, it is the application of knowledge or bodies of knowledge but manifests applied knowledge beyond within material or physical representations.
9. COMPUTER. Is that association and union of both hardware and software known otherwise as intelligence which embodies the relational processes of logical and rational connections and interactions.
10. SPIRIT. The entity known as life, the spirit allows the happening or taking place of these stages. Spirit as life is also known as existence and duration of certain events.
11. BEINGS. Beings are the recipients of life that exists in materialization of the combination of any of the above stages when such union and receipt of life able to manifest the occurrence of various events may transpire in a given chronological order of time.
12. GOVERNMENT AND ORDER. Is the association of beings in a structured and organized body otherwise known as the universe where such organization is strictly and exclusively governed by certain state of balance and order nown commonly as rule of law.
13. HEAVEN. The state of maturity of government where recorded and actually experienced flaws in the balance or governing rule of law are no longer existent or is otherwise known as the perfect government.
14. GOD. Commonly believed and presumed as The Perfect Being ultimately prevailing within the perfect government. Being that One last stage in this evolution process, recognition of an identifiable God where perception may be on the knowledge or cognitive level, it is the initiating factor that ultimately reveals eternity.
15. ETERNITY. The state of being limitless of all potentials.